Rosepetals Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night #1 with Jojowonton and her crazy, whacky experiences

2 posters

Go down

Night #1 with Jojowonton and her crazy, whacky experiences Empty Night #1 with Jojowonton and her crazy, whacky experiences

Post by Jojowonton Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:07 am

WARNING

the stunts in this story were performed by professionals none other than Jojowonton, so for your pride and the protection of the people around you, do not attempt any of the stupidity you're about to read. Not saying you guys are stupid... I'm just saying you know.. you'll get stupid if you read this.. and if you read this stupidity it's only going to make you even more stupid. And if you're stupid to even read this, good bye! you're stupidity level and gone up so high that the stupidness that you're reading while being stupid is STUPID!.. you're just stupid so just don't even try reading this because we all(all as being me only because everybody is stupid duhhh?? see. You didn't even get that) know that you're too stupid to read this. You can't even say anything because you can't even read this LOL!! So I can say whatever I'd like and blah blah blah blah blah. You guys are probably mad right now cause you're sitting there actually trying to read this! Like... SQUINT HARDER! LOL! I can turn everybody into an asian when they read this. Sooo... 안녕 바보들아~ <3 jk I love you guys.. and.. Good day to you.

So.. Hi.  lol!  . I'm supposed to be writing my paper but... AS YOU ALL KNOW.. I am the Queen queen of procrastination!! So instead of writing my paper  Wink .. I'm just you know rabbit .. doing.. stuff.. like staring at Alice while she sleeps Very Happy . She is so beautiful when she sleeps, the way her mouth is open, exposing her mouth to dust floating around and maybe a bug or two! She sleeps like an angel on a fluffy cloud Sleep .. with, of course, an eye mask. Because I am nocturnal I don't start my homework till late at night and Alice usually knocks out like the light weight she is, I keep the light on Twisted Evil so therefore Alice sleeps with an eye mask pirat . But because I am awake while Alice sleeps, I notice things about her that I never noticed before... like how she always drools on her pillow at 5:04am and scratches her buttocks every now and then. During the course of her long slumber, roughly between 3:42am to about 6:18am she randomly Question confused   blurts out words... so I have come to the conclusion Idea  that she talks in her sleep!! She frightens me affraid . She mumbles words in her sleep so I'm not sure what exactly she is talking about Suspect , but from what I can make out of it, she mentioned the words "skittles" and "fairies". I wonder what kind of dream she is dreaming!! She's probably lost in her "Wonderland"  jocolor somewhere. I also notice her smacking her lips like she's eating something really delicious. Since I am nocturnal... there aren't many restaurants or places I can get take out, so hearing Alice sound like she's having the greatest feast she's ever had, I'm over here... staring at her, envious Mad ... with my stomach growling like there's no tomorrow! My stomach is yearning for food!! I feel like my stomach is about to cave in and into a black hole pale ... it's going to be sucked in affraid !!! Somebody help me!! But nobody is there to help me while I am in dire need for some food... food.. I just want food.. But I've come to the realization Idea  that nobody is going to magically come and bring me a plate full of rice and chicken (yes I am craving rice and chicken right about now). Then I look over at Alice's desk and then it hit me! Idea Alice keeps her food in a bag.. on her desk. She wouldn't mind me taking a little something... would she? Oh well, #yolo I'm going to do it! I hope she doesn't find out how naughty I am Twisted Evil . Oh well you look at that? The sun is out, bright and shining~~  sunny That concludes Night #1 of my crazy, whacky experiences. Time to go to bed! Fuck my paper #idgaf  Evil or Very Mad OH SHIT! ALICE MOVED! #sexy (yes, I am still staring at her... not creepy at all~)

Until next time! If I'm not being a lazy bum, I will make Night #2! So wait for my next crazy, whacky night experiences. Not really, I won't do it.

***This is all fiction and none of it is true whatsoever except me being a procrastinator.. cause we all know that I am the BIGGEST most irresponsible-ist person out there!!! But YOU LOVE ME! #Rosepetals***
Jojowonton
Jojowonton

Back to top Go down

Night #1 with Jojowonton and her crazy, whacky experiences Empty Re: Night #1 with Jojowonton and her crazy, whacky experiences

Post by Kambii Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:45 pm

OMG THAT WAS PERF. <3
Kambii
Kambii
Admin

https://rosepetals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Night #1 with Jojowonton and her crazy, whacky experiences Empty Re: Night #1 with Jojowonton and her crazy, whacky experiences

Post by Jojowonton Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:05 pm

.... HOW?! IT'S ABOUT ME STARING AT YOU!! DO YOU NOT FEEL VIOLATED?!
Jojowonton
Jojowonton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum