Rosepetals Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you guys think of firebolt soccer?

4 posters

Go down

What do you guys think of firebolt soccer?  Empty What do you guys think of firebolt soccer?

Post by Kambii Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:12 pm

What do you guys think of firebolt soccer?
This was a guild game that my old guild, Scarletite, made a looooong time ago -- invented by Xym when he was in our guild. (Wow haven't played this game in so long.)

Basically, we go into the battle arena and we place the person with the highest magic defense as the ball. The people split into two teams and try to get the ball to the opposite end of their team (the goal basically) by using firebolt to move the ball.

If wanted to, I can drop items to mark up a goal (if dropping items is possible in the arena)

DO NOT TRY TO HIT YOUR OPPONENTS.
looool, I feel like this would happen.

Post any suggestions or questions you may have!
Kambii
Kambii
Admin

https://rosepetals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think of firebolt soccer?  Empty Well..

Post by Arashi007 Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:03 pm

As long as it's not like last time... and I don't get massacred over and over... then seems cool <w<b...
Question is... WHICH ARENA O_O...?
(And who to fb.. huehuehue)
Arashi007
Arashi007

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think of firebolt soccer?  Empty Re: What do you guys think of firebolt soccer?

Post by override Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:03 pm

It has to be connous arena. Only place you can set a damage reduction and the ball should have all fire elementals

sounds like a good event Very Happy
override
override

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think of firebolt soccer?  Empty Re: What do you guys think of firebolt soccer?

Post by Kambii Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:36 pm

The connous arena it is Very Happy
LOOOL YUEBOB SHOULD TOTES BE THE BALL

But yeah, I've only played it once because my old guild was always slightly inactive so we never had much people on. We should also get a ton of slender robes in 2 different colors so people know who's on who's team

Any other suggestions? O:
Kambii
Kambii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Estucheon Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:43 pm

I think that sounds fun :3 I've done this before only with ice bolt and in alby arena... But since everyone in alby arena was targetable it was very confusing lol. How would it work in connous? All the players on one team and the ball on the other?
Estucheon
Estucheon

Back to top Go down

Post by override Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:56 pm

Estucheon wrote:I think that sounds fun :3 I've done this before only with ice bolt and in alby arena... But since everyone in alby arena was targetable it was very confusing lol. How would it work in connous? All the players on one team and the ball on the other?

hm

actually it won't work so well in connous huh..

We could do like a penalty shoot out type.

Attacking team can only hit one person on the defending team
but defending team can hit anyone on the attacking team

Attacking team's goal is to put one person that was picked into the goal..

We could do alby. Fire elementals will be enough yea
override
override

Back to top Go down

Post by Kambii Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:21 pm

override wrote:
Estucheon wrote:I think that sounds fun :3 I've done this before only with ice bolt and in alby arena... But since everyone in alby arena was targetable it was very confusing lol. How would it work in connous? All the players on one team and the ball on the other?

hm

actually it won't work so well in connous huh..

We could do like a penalty shoot out type.

Attacking team can only hit one person on the defending team
but defending team can hit anyone on the attacking team

Attacking team's goal is to put one person that was picked into the goal..

We could do alby.  Fire elementals will be enough yea

That would be a good idea. I've never done it in Connous, only in alby so I'm not too sure how the Connous arena works.
MORE SUGGESTIONS ARE LOVED!
Kambii
Kambii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum